Added to Cart!
Kent & Stowe Telescopic Bypass Loppers are ideal for cutting delicate stems as well as other pruning tasks. These loppers include premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of hands reach or too large to cut with secateurs, requiring 2 hands. Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking.
- Shock absorbing function for added comfort while cutting.
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 6 locking positions; adjustable from 650mm to 900mm.
- Cutting diameter: 45mm.