Added to Cart!
These Kent & Stowe Rose Cut and Hold Secateurs are made with high quality SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades. These unique secateurs have a cut and hold system that allows the cut stem to remain in place until you open the blades to dispose of the stem. It also features a sap groove and wire cutting notch as well as a dual position catch allowing you to adjust the span of the handles, making it comfortable in use for both smaller and larger hands.
- Unique cut and hold system.
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade and prevent them from sticking.
- Rubber cushioned shock absorbers provide smooth working and soft closing.
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.
- Cutting diameter: 20mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.